The benefits and drawbacks of the Burlington credit card from Burlington and Comenity Bank are detailed in this Burlington credit card review. You’ll learn about the card’s rewards and features, as well as the fees and credit scores that are recommended.
Burlington cards are available from Comenity Bank, which also has a Burlington coat factory co-branding. The card is designed for people who shop at Burlington frequently. The good news is that Burlington now sells products online as well. So you can also use this card to shop for clothing, shoes, and other items online.
You can also log in to your card account or learn how to apply for the card online. You can leave your feedback on this credit card at the bottom of this page. Burlington cards are available from Comenity Bank, which also has a Burlington coat factory co-branding.
These Are The Main Points In This Article
Highlights of this Burlington credit card review:
These are the main details you need to know about the Burlington credit card. They include:
- There is a four-dollar annual cost;
- There are no incentives;
- You have a thirty-day return policy.
- There are no available balance transfers;
- It is not possible to get a cash loan.
The card is designed for people who shop at Burlington frequently. The good news is that Burlington now sells products online as well. You can also use this card to shop for clothing, shoes, and other items online. Without any further delay, let’s step right into the Burlington credit card review.
Burlington Credit Card Review
Burlington gives its loyal customers a credit card to help them finance coats, men’s clothing, and women’s fashion accessories across the country. Burlington Bank, which used to be known as the Burlington Coat Factory, issues the Burlington card.
With this credit card, you’ll also receive a 10% discount on your first order. That discount, however, comes with a catch: you must use this credit card for the transaction on the same day you activate it. Your deal will be squandered otherwise.
Features of the Burlington credit card
1. Online card management is simple: It is usually challenging to keep track of your statements and invoices when using a credit card. On the other hand, the Burlington card has the advantage of being able to manage the card online. That is to say; whether you want to keep track of costs or pay your credit card account, you may do so online.
2. Reward program on offer: The Burlington credit card’s reward program is one of its most appealing features. For every dollar spent at the Burlington Coat Factory shops, you will receive one point. It indicates that if you use this card, you will get the most out of your money. It’s one of the card’s key attractions.
3. No annual fee: In this Burlington credit card review, third on our list is their yearly fee. Having a Burlington credit card has no negative aspects. The reason for this is that there will be no annual fees to pay. It means that, even if you use it sometimes, it will become inexpensive to own such a card because you will not be charged any further fees.
4. Returns without a receipt: Having a Burlington credit card has no disadvantages. The reason for this is that you will not be required to pay an annual fee. It means that even if you only use it sometimes, owning such a card will become simple because you will not have to pay anything more for it.
5. Alerts for early-bird deals: You can save a lot of money if you use this card to shop at Burlington stores. You can, for example, have first access to a variety of specials and offers. In addition, it signifies there’s no chance the item will run out of stock before you buy it.
6. Easy to pay: Finally, on our Burlington credit card review, you can check the amount you’ve spent and make a payment via the company’s official website. You won’t have to worry about going through a long process to pay your bills because you can pay them online.
What are the credit card benefits?
- At Burlington, MJM, and Cohoes store locations, cardholders get 1 point for every $1 spent on their Burlington credit card.
- They will also receive a new cardholder discount offer for same-day use (offer varies by location).
- Cardholders are automatically registered in the Burlington reward program, whether their Burlington card application is approved.
- Loyalty members will receive exclusive email updates regarding shipping offers, new arrivals, and fresh markdowns if they give an email address.
Who Should Get the Card?
With this Burlington credit card review, we aim to make you fully informed. For those who want to shop at Burlington Coat Factory, the Coat Factory credit card is a good option. However, if you’re going to shop for clothing and accessories in different stores and don’t plan on making several purchases at the Burlington stores, you might not need it. Before applying for a credit card, keep in mind that the card does not give any benefits and that the interest rates may be relatively high.
Burlington Credit Card Application
Follow these steps to apply for your credit card:
- First of all, click here to enter their website.
- Click the Signup button after you’ve arrived at the page.
- Please include the following information: (Personal Details, Contact Details, Residential Details, and Financial Details)
- You’ll also have to provide information like your company name (if relevant), city, contact name, contact phone number, state, email address, country, and so on.
- To finish your application, press the “Send” button.
Burlington Credit Card Login
Next on our Burlington credit card review is the login process.
You can quickly check in to your credit card account online at any time if you already have this credit card and have signed up for online access. As a result, you’ll be able to check your balance or make an online payment using your card. You can now login into your Burlington store card account by following the steps outlined below.
- Click this link to access the login page.
- The Burlington credit card login form may be found on the left, and this is where you can immediately sign in to your account.
- Start by typing your username in the first field, then, in the following area, type your password.
- If you tick the box next to “Remember Me,” your username will be saved. This is particularly important because it will help you log in faster in future sessions.
- When you’re finished, click the “Sign In” button to complete the login process.
- You’ve followed all of the steps correctly; you’ll be able to log into your card account immediately away. You may now manage your credit card account online in whatever way you like.
How to pay for your Burlington Credit Card
This Burlington credit card review will not be complete without showing you how to pay for your card.
You may pay your Burlington store card in three ways right now: online, over the phone, or through the mail. You can’t pay with your card in a store right now, unfortunately. So we’ll show you how to spend your Burlington credit card in each of these methods right now.
Naturally, paying for this card online is the most convenient option. To do so, complete the instructions in the preceding section and log into your card account online. You’ll be able to pay right away from there.
Where can I use my Burlington credit card?
This credit card, unfortunately, is not affiliated with a significant payment network like MasterCard or Visa. As a result, this credit card can only be used in Burlington. The card is also valid in Burlington Coat Factory’s Cohoes and MJM stores.
How to pay Burlington credit card online?
In truth, paying your Burlington Coat Factory credit card online is simple. Follow the instructions in the “Login” section of this page to accomplish this. You will be able to make a payment immediately after logging into your credit card account online.
How to get a Burlington credit card?
You must fill out and submit an application form to acquire this credit card. This credit card will be mailed to you once you have been accepted.
What bank does Burlington credit card use?
Burlington coat retailers use Comenity Bank as their bank. It is unquestionably a trustworthy institution. As a result, you have nothing to be concerned about when using this card.
How do you redeem Burlington rewards?
The prizes can be redeemed in several different ways. You can do so with cash or with PayPal. First, input the rewards code on the website if you wish to do it online. Then, use the reward points to make a purchase.
Burlington credit card review: Conclusion
This wraps up our Burlington credit card review. If you shop at Burlington frequently, the Burlington credit card is a great choice. You can undoubtedly enjoy several perks and save money thanks to the awards you receive and the advance alerts.
Are you on the fence about the Burlington credit card? Then, we urge you to take the plunge. Burlington Bank offers various credit and debit cards from which you can choose based on your interests. We hope this Burlington credit card review has been of help. Do you have any suggestions or requests? Let us know in the comment section.