Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Milvestor. Website, located at https://www.milvestor.com
These terms and conditions are accepted by you when you access this website. If you don’t agree to all the terms and conditions on this page, please stop using Milvestor.
These Terms and Conditions, Privacy Notice, Disclaimer Notice, and All Agreements will be referred to as “Client”, “You” and “Your”. You are the person who logs on to this website and is compliant with the Company’s terms. Our Company is “The Company”, our “We”, our “We”, and “Our” refers to us. “Party”, either “Parties” or “Us”, refers both to the Client and ourselves. All terms refers to the offer, acceptance, and payment required to assist the Client in the best way for the purpose of fulfilling the Client’s requirements in relation to provision of Company’s services. This is in accordance with the Netherlands’ prevailing law. Any use of the above terminology, or any other words in the singular, plural or capitalization, and/or they/they, is taken to be interchangeable and refers to the same.
Cookies are used by us. You have agreed to Milvestor. using cookies when you access Milvestor.
Milvestor. and/or its licensors are the owners of all intellectual property rights to material on Financial Expert NG, except where otherwise noted. All intellectual property rights remain reserved. This information may be accessed by Milvestor. only for your personal use, subject to the restrictions in these terms.
- Milvestor material cannot be republished
- Milvestor does not offer sub-licensing and rentable material
- Milvestor does not allows you to reproduce, duplicate, or copy material
- You are allowed Redistribute content of Milvestor with attribution
Some parts of this website allow users to share opinions and information. Milvestor doesn’t filter, edit, publish, or review Comments before they are published on the website. Milvestor and its agents or affiliates do not endorse comments. Comments are the opinions and views of the individual who posted them. Milvestor is not liable for the comments or any liability, damages, or expenses that may be incurred as a consequence of any use and/or posting of or appearance of the comments on this website.
Milvestor reserves all rights to monitor and remove comments that are inappropriate, offensive, or in violation of these Terms and Condition.
This is what you warrant and represent
- You have the right to post comments on our website.
- The Comments are not intended to infringe any intellectual property rights, including copyright, trademark, or patent of third parties.
- The comments do not contain any offensive, defamatory or illegal material that is a privacy invasion.
- The comments will not be used for soliciting or promoting business, custom, or commercial activities.
Milvestor is granted a non-exclusive license by you to reproduce, edit, and authorize others to use and reproduce any of your comments in any form, format, or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
Without prior written approval, the following organizations can link to our website:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines
- News organizations
- Online directory distributors can link to our Website in much the same way as they link to other listed businesses’ Websites;
- Except for soliciting charities, shopping malls and fundraising groups, Accredited Businesses System-wide are not permitted to link to our Web site.
These links can be made to our homepage, to publications, or other information on the Website if the following are met: a) the link is not misleading; b) it does not falsely suggest sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking parties and their products/or services; c) the link fits within the context of that linking party’s website.
Other link requests may be considered and approved by the following types:
- Commonly-used business and consumer information sources
- Dot.com Community Sites
- Associations or other groups representing charities
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- Accounting, law, and consulting firms
- Educational institutions and trade organizations.
If we determine that the link request from these organizations would not be detrimental to ourselves or our accredited businesses, (b) the organization has no negative records with us, (c) the benefit for us from the visibility and link compensates for the absence of Milvestor, and (d) it is within the context of general information.
These organizations can link to our homepage provided that the link isn’t misleading; b) doesn’t falsely suggest sponsorship, endorsement or approval for the linking party or its products or services; c) fits within the context on the linking party’s site.
You can link to our website if you are an organization listed in paragraph 2. Include your name, organization name, contact information, URL of your website, URLs to which you plan to link, as well as your URL. You will receive a reply within 2-3 weeks.
The following are some ways approved organizations can link to our website:
- Use our corporate name
- Use the linked uniform resource locator to:
- Any other description of our Website can be linked to if it makes sense in the context and format on the linking party’s site.
Without a trademark license agreement, no use of Milvestor’s logo or any other artwork will be permitted for linking.
You may not place frames around our Webpages without our prior written approval.
Any content appearing on your website is not our responsibility. All claims that may arise on your Website are your responsibility. Any link(s), whether obscene, criminal or libelous should not be placed on any Website.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right of asking you to remove any link or all links to our Website. You agree to remove all links from our Website immediately upon request. These terms and conditions, as well as its linking policy, may be amended at any time. You agree to adhere to these linking terms and conditions by linking to our website continuously.
Link removal from our website
You can contact us anytime if you find a link on our website that you consider offensive. Although we will review requests to remove links, we are not required to do so or respond directly to them.
We cannot guarantee that the information on this site is accurate, complete or correct. Nor can we guarantee that the website will be available at all times or that it is up-to-date.
We disclaim all representations, warranties, and conditions related to this website and its use. This disclaimer does not:
- Limit or exempt our liability for personal injury or death;
- Limit or exempt our liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Limit any of your or our liabilities in any manner that isn’t permitted by applicable law.
- You may exclude any liabilities of yours or ours that are not permitted by applicable law.
These limitations and prohibitions of liability are set out in Section A and elsewhere in the disclaimer. They apply to all liabilities that arise under the disclaimer, even those arising in tort or contract.
We will not be held responsible for any loss or damage as long as the website, information, and services are free of charge.